Over 30 Years Service
Horgans Shipping and Offshore Services Ltd is a family-run business which was established in 1988.
Since its formation the company has evolved from specialising in duty free and provisions to providing the full range of ships stores requirements. This also includes deck, engine, pyrotechnics, nautical, safety, medical and stationary items as required by our many clients.
We provide all of the above to most Irish Ports.
Paschal founded Horgan Shipping & Offshore Services in 1988.
He is very involved in a number of initiatives that raise large amounts of sponsorship for local and national charities, such as:
- Chairman of the Cork Lions Club (2005).
- Co-Chair of Vibes and Scribes Lee Swim.
- Commitee member of The Rebel Plunge.
- Commitee member of The Sandycove Island Swim.
Leonard co-founded Horgan Shipping & Offshore Services in 1988.
He is also very involved with local charities and sports clubs:
- The Sunshine & Umbrellas Charity
- Commitee member of Douglas Golf Club.
- Former captain of Ballinlough Tennis Club.